LEO Electric Scooters (https://leoride.co/( is a new experience for hotel guests- an innovative way to explore the local scene and a unique amenity which generates a new revenue stream for the hotel.
We’re a young Israeli based company, founded in 2019 by Kfir and Dror Benshooshan (owners of INOKIM scooter brand), dedicating our entire efforts into the Hospitality Sphere.
While working with 50 hotels in Israel, we have learned how to cater both hotels and guests needs.
LEO provides hotels and resorts with a full turnkey micromobility solution combined with a digital tour guide embedded in LEO’s app.
We operate in Israel (Eilat, Jerusalem), Mexico (Cancun, Isla Mujeres), and Greece (Athens). Soon in UK, Portugal and Brazil. Among our customers: Fattal hotels (https://www.fattal-hotels.com/), Selina Hotels (https://www.selina.com/), Brown Hotels (https://brownhotels.com/).
We’re looking for a dynamic, fast implementor Technologies & Product Manager, to lead further product development, implement technologies and integrations with suppliers and customers and oversee all technological aspects of sales projects at hotels around the world.
- Setting a vision for how technology will be used in the company.
- Lead development of all technical aspects of the company’s strategy to ensure alignment with its business goals.
- Discover and implement new technologies that yield competitive advantage.
- Maintaining a consumer-focused outlook and aiding in the delivery of IT projects to market.
- Manage development third-party development units to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources.
- Creating timelines for the development and deployment of all technological services.
- Supervise system infrastructure to ensure functionality and efficiency.
- Build quality assurance and data protection processes.
- Managing technology budgets and time frames. Monitor KPIs and IT budgets.
- Communicate technology strategy to partners and investors.
- Ensuring all technology practices adhere to regulatory standards.
- Support all business partners with front + backend interphase.
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth.
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes.
- Develop product pricing and positioning strategies.
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact.
- Drive product launches including working with public relations team, executives, and other product management team members.
- Evaluate promotional plans to ensure that they are consistent with product line strategy and that the message is effectively conveyed.
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding.
- Represent the company by visiting customers to solicit feedback on company products and services.
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies.
- Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management.
- 5-8 years of project management.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification- Advantage.
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organization.
- Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline.
- MS/BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred.
- Experience from micromobility company- Advantage
- Experience from hotels industry- Advantage
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful
- Strong client-facing skills
- Strong project management skills
- Business acumen
- Outstanding organizational skills