Leo Riders company, company number 515927127 (hereinafter: “Leo” and/or the “Company”), collects and uses data and information about your use of the Internet websites of Leo, receive and watch updates that Leo distributes, use the application of Leo and/or in any way and/or access and/or use whatsoever, in any of the services and the manners of engagement offered and operated by Leo or by anyone on its behalf.
Leo makes available to you the Internet website at the address: leoride.com (the “Website”), an application “LEO” (the “Application”) (hereinafter collectively: the “Leo Platforms”).
Some uses of the Leo Platforms require subscription in the framework of which you will be required to provide personal details. Therefore, you hereby declare that the personal details that you provide to Leo during the subscription process are delivered out of your free will and with your full consent.
It is clarified that Leo cannot refrain from sending service notifications. If you wish to discontinue getting services notifications as well you must discontinue your use of the Leo Platforms and remove and cancel the service altogether.
Leo does not knowingly collect information about a child under 14 years of age without parental consent and even sensitive information on minors under 18 years of age. If Leo is made aware that sensitive information on a minor or information on a minor under 14 years of age is being collected it will make its best efforts to remove such information forthwith.
Manner of collecting information
Leo collects information pertaining to you, that will be delivered upon your initiative and/or that will be collected during the use of the Leo Platforms, this pursuant to the provisions of the Use Documents as well as pursuant to the provisions of applicable law. And the information is as follows:
- Information regarding that is being provided by you out of your own initiative.
- Information that is being received by Leo from third parties such as navigation applications and such other applications. In addition, the Company may use technological components of third parties that are adapted to mobile devices in order to obtain analyses, characterizations and anonymous statistical data about the use of the users.
- Information that is automatically transmitted by your device.
- Use of technologies such as cookie files (cookies) and other technologies (such as pixel files, web beacons and more). Cookie files are small files that contain a string of characters that are sent to your device when you visit a certain website. When you visit the website again, the cookie file will allow such website to identify your browser. The cookies contain anonymous information and they are used to collect statistical data about the use of the Leo Platforms, verification of details, and in order to adjust the services to your personal preferences. You may block and/or delete cookies at any time independently by changing the settings on your device and/or browser. You know that some of the services may become inaccessible and/or your user experience of the services may be limited if you block and/or delete the cookies. For additional information see also: www.allaboutcookies.org.
PhoneNumberKit – https://github.com/marmelroy/PhoneNumberKit
GoogleMaps – https://cloud.google.com/maps-platform/terms/
GooglePlaces – https://cloud.google.com/maps-platform/terms/
SwiftLocation – https://github.com/malcommac/SwiftLocation
SwiftyJSON – https://github.com/SwiftyJSON/SwiftyJSON
SideMenu – https://github.com/jonkykong/SideMenu
Alamofire – https://github.com/Alamofire/Alamofire
RealmSwift – https://github.com/realm/realm-cocoa
Kingfisher – https://github.com/onevcat/Kingfisher
Firebase – https://github.com/firebase/firebase-ios-sdk
SnapKit – https://github.com/SnapKit/SnapKit
APNGKit – https://github.com/onevcat/APNGKit
Types of information collected
Leo collects and keeps in its databases certain information about you in order to provide the Leo Platforms. This information includes or may include:
- Subscription: as part of the subscription process you will be required to provide personally identifiable information such as your name and telephone number (Leo may require you to verify your identity pursuant to the information that you provided to it). In addition, upon registration you are required to provide a username and a password. After providing them you are responsible for maintain the confidentiality of the password and not to assign your rights and/or transfer and/or allow anyone else to use your username or password. You undertake to report to Leo immediately about any unauthorized use of your account in order for Leo to be able to take appropriate measures.
it is hereby clarified that the clearing and payments are carried out using a third party clearing company and therefore the credit card details are not being kept on Leo’s databases.
It is hereby clarified that upon registration you are responsible for checking that the additional authorizations that you grant to Leo pertaining to the collection of information are acceptable to you and by granting these authorizations you are deemed to have approved the relevant authorizations.
- Anonymous data: When using the Leo Platforms, Leo may collect anonymous information regardless of the use of a particular service provided by Leo. This information includes technical and statistical information such as: your device type, the model, hardware, the operating system, the Internet platform provider, statistical information relating to the scope of use of the Application, the website and/or the Leo Platforms including the date and time of use, the duration of use, the frequency of use, usage history and more. Leo may collect and/or keep such data, its segmentation and analysis including in order to provide services. You may order at any time to cancel the collection of anonymous data about you, by way of means that Leo will provide to you.
- IP addresses: When using the website and the Application Leo may collect your IP address.
Device identifier: IMEI, Android ID ו- Advertising ID: When using the website and the Application Leo may collect the IMEI (the serial number of your mobile device) and the Android ID In addition, third parties that services to Leo may collect your Advertising ID. This information may be information that is identifiable with your device. You may, using the settings of your device, discontinue the collection of advertising ID at any time.
- Location: In order to operate the Leo Platforms, Leo uses the geographic location of the Vehicle. This information is being provided to Leo directly from the Vehicle automatically. In addition, Leo may use the geographic location of your device. This information is being provided to Leo directly from you, from your device automatically (by sending coordinates from your mobile device, GPS location platforms and more). Location data and lease times of users are being collected, stored and kept on the databases of Leo. The user confirms hereby that he knows and it is clarified that Leo uses this information, which includes data that is not anonymous, and hereby grants his consent that Leo use this data be it by itself or in conjunction with third parties.
- Usage history: Leo keeps the usage history of the user. Of the use of the Leo Platforms.
- Contact us: if you choose to contact us, you will be required to provide to us means of communications with you including your name, your email address and your telephone number. Leo may reply to your contact by way of its representatives and/or by way of third parties that provide services to Leo, by various means of communication.
it is clarified hereby that you are not under any duty pursuant to applicable law to deliver such information and that the delivery of such information depends upon your wish and consent. Nevertheless, filling out certain fields during the registration process and collecting data such as location data may be a necessary condition to be able to use the Leo Platforms.
You hereby declare and undertake that any information that you may deliver and/or update is true, reliable and accurate and in addition that the registration is personal and not in the name of and/or for third parties, except for cases wherein you were expressly permitted to do so.
In addition, in order to provide the services, streamline them and improve them and in addition for the purpose of verification, Leo may obtain from various third parties that provide services to Leo additional information including identifiable details or data that may be identifiable to you, that will be kept on the databases of Leo as well. This information will be collected, kept and used only pursuant to the provisions set forth in the Use Documents.
Purposes of use of information
Leo uses the information for the following purposes:
In order to enable you to use the Leo Platforms, the contents included in them and the services provided by Leo as well as the management and operation of the platforms of the Company, including those requested by you;
in order to identify you during recurring entries to zones that require registration and in order to save you having to type in your details each time again;
in order to improve and enrich the services and the contents on the website including creating new services and contents that are compatible with the requirements of the users and their expectations, and in addition to modify or cancel existing services and contents. The information that Leo will use for that purpose may be collected as full information and/or statistical information that is not personally identifiable to you;
in order to adjust the services on the website to your preferences;
in order to send to you from time to time information as to the services and contents of the website, activities in connection with it and with Leo, surveys, informational brochures and so forth. Such information may be characterized as advertising and it may be sent to you by way of SMS messages, email messages, or using other electronic means;
To contact you when Leo is of the opinion that it is necessary, including to update, obtain your approval or notify you in matters relating to the services, including the services that you requested;
For the purpose of analysis, control and data processing, be it by Leo or by way of delivery of statistical information to third parties;
In order to improve, develop and adjust the services;
In order to deliver the information to third parties as set forth in the Use Documents;
For the good operation and development of the Leo Platforms and in addition in order to resolve malfunctions.
Delivery of information to third parties
Leo does not share personal information or personally identifiable information collected from you with third parties, except in the following cases:
- Pursuant to your request and/or your consent and/or in order to provide a service that you requested and/or that you subscribed for.
- Sharing with third parties that provide us with services (such as road platforms providers, clearing platforms providers, marketing assistance, payments procedure, tracking, storage, servers, customer service, development functionality, improvement, service and support and so forth).
- Sharing the information if required in order to comply with the provisions of applicable statute, regulation, legal proceeding or governmental order (such as a court order, various regulatory bodies and so forth).
- Due to a dispute, claim, demand and/or legal proceedings between you and/or anyone on your behalf and Leo of anyone on its behalf.
- If Leo is of the opinion that delivery of the information is necessary in order to prevent serious damage to the property and/or body of third parties and/or other users and/or any of the employees of Leo and/or any of its clients, or in order to prevent other harm or damage pursuant to Leo’s discretion.
- If Leo transfers and/or assigns to a third party its activity and/or its rights and liabilities to third parties, provided that such third parties assume the provisions set forth in these articles in connection with the information.
You know and you agree hereby that personal information that you may deliver may be transferred to the various service providers according to the services that you may wish to subscribe to, for the purpose of providing the services, ongoing conduct and the monthly billing for the various services.
Leo will make its best efforts not to trespass upon your privacy and will comply in this matter with the provisions of the Privacy Protection Law, 5941-1981 and the provisions of any other applicable law in this matter. For the removal of doubt, even in the absence of use of the service which requires the delivery of information to third parties, this will not derogate from the entitlement of the Company to transfer to third parties aggregate information and/or information that it not personal information and/or information that is not personally identifiable to you and/or that might trespass upon your privacy.
Be advised, when we share your information with third parties with your consent and/or upon your request, such information will be subject to the privacy procedures of such third party. It is emphasized that Leo is not responsible for the use that will be made by such third parties in anything relating to the information that will be delivered to them by Leo, pursuant to your subscription to the various services and/or that will be collected by them about you, if any, including information that was delivered and/or will be delivered to them and/or that was delivered to them directly by you.
Keeping information, information security
Leo acts pursuant to the provisions of applicable law and makes its best efforts to maintain confidentiality of your data using advanced security technology approved for civil use on the Internet. Information security is intended to secure your identification and the encryption of the identification information that is being transferred.
Leo has a registered database in which the information collected will be kept and secured. The information transferred to Leo’s servers on the cloud is encrypted and secured. The purpose of the secured connection is to prevent the transferred information from being divulged to other surfers and unauthorized agents on the Internet. Leo uses advanced technology and the critical servers of Leo are not directly connected to the Internet but segregated by way of several security layers. All communications between Leo and the Internet is being constantly supervised and monitored. for that purpose, Leo assimilates on the Leo Platforms information security systems and procedures. While such systems and procedures reduce the risk of unauthorized penetration to the Leo Platforms and to Leo’s servers, absolute protection cannot be provided. Therefore, Leo does not undertake that the serves will be absolutely protected against unauthorized access to the information stored on them. Leo will not be liable for any event of disclosure and use of the above mentioned information arising from unauthorized penetration by others.
You know and you hereby provide your consent as to keeping the information and/or processing it on a cloud provided by a third party (storage that requires transferring the information on the Internet) even outside of the political borders of the State of Israel.
It is hereby agreed and clarified that if you do not actively request Leo to delete the collected information, Leo will keep the collected information.
If the information on Leo’s databases is used for personal contact with you, based upon your affiliation with a certain group in the population, that was determined according to one or more characteristics of people whose names are included on the database (“Direct Mailing”), you are entitled according to the Privacy Protection Law, 5941-1981 to require in writing that the information relating to you is deleted from the database, it may be that you will be required to identify yourself prior to such request being accepted.
In such a case Leo will delete information that it requires only in order to contact you using Direct Mailing as set forth above. Information that is required to the Company in order to conduct its business (including recording commercial transactions and other transactions that you carried out in connection with the Leo Platforms or for the purpose of further supply of the Leo Platforms in the future) will be further kept by the Company pursuant to applicable law, but will not be used further for contacting you using Direct Mailing.
You may update and/or modify your details through the Application and/or the website and inspect the information that you delivered actively upon registration.
Leo reserves the right to reject requests that were already submitted an unreasonable number of times, requests that require unusual technical effort (such as the development of a new system or a fundamental change in existing work methods), requests that jeopardize the privacy of others or requests that an evidently impractical (such as requests as to information that is found on backup systems).
In any request, question or demand you are invited to contact us through our customer service using the email address firstname.lastname@example.org